Founders' Associate (f/m)
at N26 GmbHBerlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 17
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You provide support on all levels to our founders and assist with complex details as well as administrative duties
- You manage their complex schedules and prioritize items that need attention
- You collect and prepare sensitive information for use in discussions and meetings with the company’s staff and outside individuals
- You compile data, analyze problems, determine approach and prepare reports/recommendations
- You contribute to various ongoing projects (business development, marketing campaigns, market/competitor analysis etc.)
- You support in the annual budgeting process
- You follow up with prospects, partners and other relevant stakeholders
- You have graduated from a top university or business school majoring in Business administration or similar
- You have gained first practical experience (e.g. through internships) in either a top management consulting company, banking and/or a similar position in a fast growing startup tech company
- You are 100% fluent in English and German, and ideally also have proficiency in another major European language
- You have outstanding MS Office Skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- You prefer an independent and result-oriented working style
- You come with a strong hands-on mentality and high motivation to take an active role in our company
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.