Lead Visual Product Designer (f/m)
at N26 GmbHBerlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 17
We are the Mobile Bank
Unsere Vision ist es, eine Bank zu schaffen, die jeder gerne nutzt.
Technologie und Design machen alles möglich, was wir tun.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license and is setting new standards in banking. N26 has redesigned banking for the smartphone, making it simple, fast and contemporary. Opening a new bank account takes only eight minutes and can be done directly from your smartphone. Users receive a Mastercard to pay cashless or withdraw cash all around the world. N26 was founded in early 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal and now employs 200 people in the Berlin headquarter. In less than two years N26 has acquired more than 300.000 clients in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors around the globe including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.. The vision is to make Mobile Banking simple and customer-oriented.
- You design features for our mobile apps and online banking which not only perform flawlessly, but also look amazing.
- You create beautiful, pixel-perfect designs based on high-fidelity wireframes or entirely from scratch.
- You utilize the best and most modern practices to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features.
- You participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- You collaborate directly with product managers and front-end engineers, to ensure all projects are developed exactly as specified
- You are a strong visual designer and have 3+ years' experience in interaction, motion or user interface design with a focus on digital products (native or web applications)
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern design and typographic principles
- Extensive experience overseeing design of native iPhone and Android apps as well as web, all with a unified design DNA
- Ninja skills and experience with the most common design tools
- Ideally knowledge of interactive motion and motion graphics software
- You have a University degree, a quick learning ability and structured way of thinking
- Hands-on mentality and a willingness to take an active role in our company
- You have a fluent command of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.