Technical Recruiter (f/m)
at N26 GmbHBerlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 17
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Partner with tech recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the hiring needs
- Plan and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find the best international engineering talent
- Continuously grow a healthy pipeline of top notch candidates for hard to fill roles
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate passive and active candidates that are great fit for N26
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with an amazing experience
- Develop and display in-depth knowledge about the tech domain you are sourcing/recruiting for
- Act as an employer brand ambassador, proudly and consistently promoting N26 on the international scene
- Coordinate and administer the recruitment process
- Use the data to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Gained first experience with sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Xing, Aevy, Boolean, Quora, etc.) as well as first knowledge of major applicant tracking systems (f.e. Greenhouse, Jobvite, etc.)
- Are a great communicator and natural networker, easily establishing long lasting relationships with candidates
- Have previous technical recruiting experience
- Have a positive, hands-on attitude, eagerness to learn and progress your career in technology recruitment
- Are proactive and independent, yet a collaborative and driven team player
- Speak fluent English, German is a plus but not a must
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.