Analytics Sales Specialist (Frankfurt)
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- MSCI Inc.
- 16 Sep 16
Based in Frankfurt and part of a team covering Europe, Middle East, Africa and India, the Risk Product/Technical Sales Specialist contributes to business development by acting as an expert in MSCI solutions and Analytics products which include RiskManager, BarraOne, Barra Portfolio Manager, CreditManager, HedgePlatform and WealthBench.
Based in Frankfurt and part of a team covering Europe, Middle East, Africa and India, the Analytics Sales Specialist contributes to business development by acting as an expert in MSCI solutions and Analytics products which include RiskManager, BarraOne, Barra Portfolio Manager, CreditManager, HedgePlatform and WealthBench.
The Sales Professionals will use their knowledge of the investment management process, modern portfolio theory, performance attribution, regulation and methodologies to work with client/prospect organizations to identify solutions and close sales opportunities.
This role requires involvement in all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship building and management, product demonstrations and contract negotiation. In this role, the Sales Professional will work closely with MSCI’s Global Client Service, Client Consultant, Marketing, Product Management, and Finance departments.
- Help MSCI's Analytics product line to achieve targeted revenue goals across EMEAI
- Strategic territory and account planning to identify and close sales opportunities
- Achieve targeted revenue goals within the respective sales territory
- Answer detailed client inquiries about products and methodologies
- Work closely with other functions (client service, legal, contracts, billing, etc.) to ensure that all clients requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
- Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Provide feedback from clients to Marketing, Sales, Research and Product Development groups
- Attend relevant industry events
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of the investment process and global financial markets across all asset classes (equity, fixed income, commodities, real estate, private equity, etc.)
- Fluent German
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Several years of experience within the investment industry in a similar or related role
- Prior practitioner experience highly valued (portfolio manager, risk manager, product manager, etc.)
- Strong financial or related academic background at Master's degree level
- Any of CFA, FRM, PRM certifications an advantage
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.