Interns (m/f) for our Cash & Liquidity Management
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 20 Jul 17
Banco Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 190,000 employees and a leading presence in Europe and Latin America. Our Global Corporate Banking department supports large corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products. In order to support our fast growing business, we are looking for In terns (m/f) for our Cash & Liquidity Management
You will join a multi-cultural division with substantial exposure to multinational companies across all continents and you will work on projects related to Cash Management & Lending across our German-speaking client base:
- Assisting Cash Management sales in creating new business opportunities
- Assisting Client Service in the daily business
Working on the preparation and execution of transactions
Performing financial and strategic business analysis
Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Independent coordination of reporting for the different desks in Germany, Paris and Milan
- Strong academic track record (preferably in business administration / finance)
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- First work experience gained
- Fluent in English and good German language skills; Spanish would be of advantage
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
Starting date: September 2017
Our internships last for minimum 6 months.
If you are a non-EU citizen, please attach a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents.
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.