Product Manager - Fixed Income Derivatives
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 30 Sep 16
Eurex is one of the world's leading derivatives exchanges, serving a global distribution network. It offers a broad range of international benchmark products, operating one of the most liquid fixed income and equity index derivatives markets in the world ...
Eurex is the world's largest futures and options exchange and is jointly operated by Deutsche Börse AG and SWX Swiss Exchange. The Exchange is the market place of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than a decade, and it offers its customers open, democratic, simple, and cost-effective access from any point around the globe. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
Eurex is one of the world's leading derivatives exchanges, serving a global distribution network. It offers a broad range of international benchmark products, operating one of the most liquid fixed income and equity index derivatives markets in the world and features open and low cost electronic access. Eurex is a subsidiary of Deutsche Börse AG. With market participants connected from 700 locations worldwide, trading volume at Eurex exceeds 1.5 billion contracts a year. Based on deep functional market understanding Eurex is continuously building a product innovation pipeline to answer the demand of their existing and potential clients for innovative products.
• Assessment of market trends and competitor product ranges, both in OTC and listed derivatives, to develop innovative products and business solutions in the Fixed Income derivatives space with a background in FX Options & EM preferable
• Development of new Fixed Income derivatives products including research, analytics, preparation of business plans and market testing
• Direct communication with market participants and strategic partners of Eurex to develop new products and market entry strategies
• Management of the product development and implementation process across various functions including legal, risk, trading and clearing system design and operations
• Management of the initial product roll-out process including the coordination with marketing and sales
• Monitor introduced products to derive and implement necessary changes and measures to increase liquidity and support the development of a strategic direction for exchange listed Fixed Income derivatives
• Entry-level employees
• University degree in economics, sciences, engineering or finance with a focus on financial markets and products ' or comparable education, preferably with a financial engineering background
• At least 5 year experience in product development and/ or trading in OTC and listed Fixed Income derivatives from a leading investment bank; deep knowledge of credit markets and derivatives is also preferred
• Strong and broad product knowledge across asset classes and financial instruments, including OTC and listed derivatives, with a technical depth in derivatives with a focus on credit derivatives would be an asset
• Strong business acumen with the ability to comprehensively prepare a new business initiative
• Deep knowledge of market and competitor trends with a good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of derivatives, including ISDA frameworks for OTC derivatives
• Excellent team player, able to interact effectively with various functions within the Deutsche Börse Group and the ability to build consensus and manage resource and timeline conflicts
• Superior communication skills with the ability to present results both orally and in writing as well as a very good command of MS Office applications including VBA and C++ an advantage
• Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.