Senior Tax Manager - International (m/f) | Hamburg
- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
- 17 Jan 17
Join the financial revolution! Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- Prepare and process tax returns and carry out tax registrations abroad;
- Manage recharging process to the Group subsidiaries;
- Manage all ensuing national and international tax-related issues and resolve VAT and CIT matters for the entire Kreditech Group;
- Regularly update existing transfer pricing policy for Kreditech Group;
- Act as a link between departments for tax-related matters, particularly with the accounting and controlling departments and coordinate international projects such as VAT and CIT optimization;
- Support local management on tax-related issues;
- Coordinate and contribute to collaboration with external tax consultants and auditors on subsidiary and holding level;
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies;
- Develop concepts to react on changing tax legislation together with local team and external advisors.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in a senior position in an international group, ideally with experience as a tax consultant or auditor or experience as German tax advisor (Steuerberater) and / or tax law (Steuerrecht) degree;
- Experience in accounting standards in accordance to HGB and IFRS;
- Knowledge of both German and ideally international fiscal laws;
- Accepting change as a challenge and opportunity;
- Intercultural awareness and experience in an international environment;
- Very good written and spoken English and German.