Senior Treasurer (m/f) | Hamburg
- Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
- 13 Jan 17
Join the financial revolution! Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 200 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- You will actively manage our group cash planning and day-to-day management: plan, monitor and actively manage liquidity and working capital across different products and countries / currencies for a fast-scaling operation in currently 7 countries worldwide;
- Lead treasury-related risk planning, monitoring and management, notably Liquidity, Solvability, FX and T&C risks;
- Support global and local debt refinancing activities for the Group’s lending operations, in cooperation with the Corporate Finance team;
- Together with our central IT teams, develop tools / technologies to automate liquidity planning and management;
- Cooperate with top level management, risk, country management and other departments on treasury tasks;
- Manage bank relations at the Holding level and, together with Country Managing Directors, at the Subsidiary level.
- 2-4 years working experience in a multi-country treasury, preferably a bank treasury;
- University degree in Finance/ Economics, accounting, or controlling/ FP&A;
- Top understanding of all debt and structured financial / hedging products; ideally experience in practical management of financing SPVs;
- Sound general understanding of accounting and tax standards (knowledge of basic tax concepts and IFRS a must);
- Good understanding of standard treasury management software;
- High degree of conscientiousness and precision;
- Excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
- Fluent English and ideally German language skills;
- Desire to work with an international team of young professionals who are passionate about their work and projects;
- Ability and desire to both work hands-on and eventually hire and lead your own team.