Talent Acquisition Manager
- Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Salary: COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
- Job Type: Full time
Exclusive Opportunity: Talent Aquisition Manager - Stuttgart, GermanyTalent Acquisition Manager: Competitive salary + bonus
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
We are currently working with a rapidly growing Technology company based in Germany. They are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team in Stuttgart. This role has been created as the company looks to undergo extensive global growth through 2017. The ideal candidate will have a strong talent acquisition and recruitment background with the ability to lead a team and develop strategic policy as well as standardising recruitment procedure across the company.
The role offers international scope within a global company with clear and defined opportunity for progression.
Description of Character
Are you an experienced TA specialist seeking a new, challenging role? Would you like to have the opportunity to lead projects and have significant responsibilities in the implementation of strategy?
Description of Company
My client is a successful Technology company which is growing at a very successful rate. To maintain success they are looking to higher an exceptional candidate with relevant experience in TA. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to further support growth plans.
This is an exceptional opportunity for anyone seeking a new, innovative and exciting role within a challenging yet rewarding environment. The role offers great career progression and fantastic benefits.
- Lead a team of six recruiters
- Develop hiring policy and strategy and oversee implementation
- Support senior business team and provide advice and consulting where necessary
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures are legally compliant
- A strong recruitment background
- Experience within executive search OR technology recruitment preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Aptitude in communicating
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-to-have