APAC Equities Global Equity Derivatives Business Manager
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to the Global Equity Derivatives (GED) business by:
– Overseeing the day to day management of the front to back control environment.
– Driving continuous improvements to operational risk and regulatory risk.
– Managing relationships with all business support functions including operations, technology, legal, compliance, finance, risk control, tax and human resources.
– Driving and contributing to various change / business enabling initiatives.
– Identifying efficiency opportunities and ensuring that any solutions are implemented consistently on a global basis (realising synergies across the portfolio where available).
– Presenting business performance and change management reporting to senior management.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Investment Bank Chief Operating Officer's function and will report to the Asia and Japan GED Operating Officer in Hong Kong. We support the Asia and Japan Equities GED business which provides a range of flow , exotic and structured derivatives products to hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies, pension, corporates, retail investors, sovereign wealth funds, third party intermediaries and securities companies. We oversee and monitor the delivery of the regional front to back control environment, regulatory and audit affairs, operating efficiencies as well as performance and development whilst working in close partnership with the business.
Your experience and skills
– a strong understanding of Global Equity Derivatives products, business metrics and relevant regulations.
– experience in dealing with the equities front to back operating environment.
– project management / process management experience.
– a proven track record of ensuring client information integrity and confidentiality in scope of projects.
- knowledge of the constantly changing regulatory environment across the US, EMEA and APAC.
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills.
– well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritise and deliver against milestones in a timely manner.
– able to analyze large quantities of data and identify key conclusions.
– able to act independently, acting as a self-starter and a problem solver.
– confident in challenging the status quo and driving continuous improvement.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.