AVP(S), Risk Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 30 Sep 16
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Setup BOCIL Risk Appetite Statement, corresponding reporting and control;
- Setup BOCIL Level Policies, on-going review against HKMA SPM;
- Act as the coordinator of the annual risk framework review, policy keeping and maintenance;
- Establish Internal Credit Rating Model and corresponding control;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc risk management report requested by management, regulator and head office;
- Participate in risk management project (e.g. firm wide risk reporting) / system development assigned by team head
- A higher qualification in a quantitative discipline such as Finance, Risk Management etc
- Professional qualifications of CFA or FRM
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in risk management
- Excellent communication skills for written, graphical and verbal presentation, in particular, ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a diverse audience
- Demonstratble knowledge of understanding of relevant regulations (e.g. HKMA SPM, Basel) and experience managing regulatory relationships and issues
- Ability to synthesize complex problems and conceptualize appropriate solutions
- Proactive with the ability to work as both part of a close-knit team and independently
- Implementation-oriented – a desire to take ideas and solutions and make them a reality
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)