AVP, Corporate Project (1-year Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 18 Mar 17
Job Purpose • Responsible for managing assigned projects and product development initiatives to meet the productivity and growth targets of the Bank.
• Develop and manage corporate project initiatives from initiation through delivery.
• Work with stakeholders and manage project resources to drive execution according to plans.
• Monitor and report to management on progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies timely.
• Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved guidelines.
• Lead and liaise with end users and IT in system implementation project.
• Ensure overall effectiveness of assigned product and project development initiatives.
• Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in product support and project management, preferably gained from banking sector
• Experience in implementing internet banking systems, or operations/remittance in bank
• Prior experience in system conversion and business integration project is an advantage
• Holder of certified PMP is preferred
• Strong communication/presentation and interpersonal skills