AVP, General Compliance for a Leading Asset Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 21 Sep 16
Our client is a Leading Asset Manager with a strong presence in Asia. Due to business expansion they are currently seeking an experienced compliance individual to join their senior management team in Hong Kong.
As a senior compliance member you will be responsible for compiling and preparing reports for Regional and Global Compliance teams, Risk Management team, and the Board of Directors. In additional to this you will be in charge of handling key control measures and being engaged in various regulatory and compliance projects supporting new business initiatives. You will also be responsible for training junior staffs in the compliance department.
In order to qualify for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 10 years of compliance experiences in Asset Management / Insurance or Other Financial Institutions
- Solid understanding on formulation of compliance policies and procedures
- Managerial Experience - able to manage and lead a team of at least 3-4 staffs
- Great communicational skills - English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). The ability to read and write Chinese is important.