Assistant Manager, Compliance Review
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter International Hong Kong
- 05 Sep 16
My client, a leading international bank, is looking for a junior Compliance professional to join its Compliance Review team. An ideal candidate would have solid experience in compliance review and checking. Candidates with a background in external audit firm are welcomed to apply for this opportunity.
Being part of the team, your main responsibilities include:
- Carry out Compliance Review Programs in accordance with the Head Office and local regulatory requirements;
- Perform compliance checking and provide recommendations on compliance issues;
- Assist in the development & establishment of Compliance Review Programs in respect to the latest high risk local regulatory requirements;
- Follow up the implementation of compliance related recommendations raised by Compliance, Internal and External auditors/regulators;
- Prepare monthly Head Office Reports and provide administrative support to the team.
To qualify, you would have:
- University graduate or above in Accounting / Business / Finance or Law;
- At least 3 years' experience in Compliance or Auditing in CPA firm or financial institutions;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Good interpersonal skills and good team player;
- Independent, analytical & responsible.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to Monia Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.