Associate, Business Continuity and Compliance Testing
- attractive package with fringe benefit
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 13 Sep 16
As the Compliance Associate, you are responsible for the execution of Enterprise Compliance Program (ECP) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance testing activities for assigned areas in Asia, focusing on Capital Markets. You will also support and lead aspects of the Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery program in Asia
Our client is one of the world's leading financial service providers, providing comprehensive and quality investment products and service. Our client is led by a team of sophisticated and energectic professionals, regarding the staff as their most treasurable asset of the company and have been providing the best nurture and career development to the talents, they are now inviting experienced Compliance Associate in Business Continuity and Compliance Testing.
about the job
As the Compliance Associate, you are responsible for the execution of Enterprise Compliance Program (ECP) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance testing activities for assigned areas in Asia, focusing on Capital Markets. You are responsible for identifying monitoring activities and regulatory compliance testing, determining how to sample and conduct business validation testing and monitoring, executing activities outlined in M&T plan including monitoring and business validation testing and the like.
You will also support and lead aspects of the Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery program in Asia, supporting the Business Compliance and Continuity Senior Manager to ensure the effectiveness of ChinaCo and Asia Business Continuity Management (BCM) and IT Disaster Recovery (DR) programs, coordinating development and maintenance of required Asia/ChinaCo level Business Impact Assessments (BIAs), Risk Assessments (RAs) and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) as well as coordinating testing of the BCM program in Asia
skills & requirements
- More than 5 years' experience in an audit, compliance or regulatory role within the financial services industry
- Advanced understanding of Hong Kong banking regulations (HKMA and SFC).
- Understanding of China mainland regulations (CBRC, PBoC and SAFE etc) will be a plus
- Advanced understanding of risk assessment, risk-control frameworks (e.g. COSO Internal Control) and internal control
- Good understanding of Business Continuity Management and IT/Operations processes will be a plus
- Advanced written and verbal communications, both English and Mandarin Chinese (being able to read and understand China mainland regulations is a must); Cantonese desirable
- Advanced stakeholder relationship management skills
- Advanced resource and task planning skills
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Compliance) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion.