BA - HKMA Return
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 18 Jan 17
BA - HKMA Return
To cope with Business Expansion, we are looking for high caliber individual as below:
- Review (Functional Requirement Specification) FRS and understand the scope
- Project data verification
- Conduct unit test, system integration test, regression test
- Review (User Acceptance Tests) UAT test cases
- Coordinate UAT with business users
- Provide support during UAT
- Prepare QA Report
- Provide progress updates to allow tracking of progress on projects
- Provide assistance in system implementation
- Work closely with business users, business analyst and technical team
- All must have prior IT related working experience (no pure business)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- Investment bank finance reporting experience and basic accounting knowledge. If no investment bank experience, at least need retail and corporate banking finance reporting experience.
- Familiar with HKMA bank regulatory reporting such as Return Reports - CAR, Asset & Liability, Liquidity, Maturity Return, etc. This is not mandatory but highly preferred.
- Data mart reporting extraction experience
- To be on-board immediately
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.