- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Three Gorges South Asia Investment Ltd
- 27 Sep 16
CTGSAIL is now recruiting an Experienced Company Secretary/ Board Secretary to lead and support Board Meetings.
- Perform company secretarial duties in compliance with corporate governance and statutory rules and regulations.
- Prepare annual and interim reports, SFO reporting, announcements, circular to HKEX and other corporate reports.
- Proof read and comment on all legal and commercial agreements entered into by the firm
- Advise on requirements under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and Securities and Futures Ordinance with respect to financial reporting, notifiable transactions, connected transactions, disclosure of material non-public information, disclosure of interests and other matters
- Advise generally on corporate governance matters relating to Hong Kong, including board, board committee and shareholder matters; monitor developments and assist in tailoring governance practices to meet the board's needs and investor expectations; assist to prepare meeting papers and minutes
- Support international commercial legal requirements of the Group
- Lead responses to regulatory investigations
- Degree holder in Law with ICSA/HKICS membership
- At least 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 4 years gained in listed companies
- Sound knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant compliance regulations and corporate governance developments
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and accomplish tasks under tight schedules
- Detail minded, meticulous, self-motivated & well organized
- Mature team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese