Business Analyst, Investment Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 23 Sep 16
Manage Securities Settlement and Custodian Operations’ new initiative, Investment Product Operating system, project implementation and process design.
- Represent department to work closely with various departments and vendors in new business and project implementation.
- Collect, analyze and prepare user requirements.
- Design and document the workflow and ensure it meets the requirements and user expectation.
- Coordinate, prepare and handle user acceptance tests.
- Prepare and document operation manual and coordinate end-user training.
- Undertake operational control and efficiency review.
- Propose opportunity to improve operational efficiency and control.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc management report.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years banking experience with at least 2 years in business analyst or project management.
- Good knowledge of securities trading, settlement and custodian operations.
- Good knowledge of wealth management investment products and operations.
- Track record of documentation in operational manual and user manual.
- Strong analytical mindset, attentive to details and solution oriented.
- Good level of control awareness and operational quality.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. ; Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.