- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Sep 17
Business Analyst, Wealth Management Transformation
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The Bank has an ambitious plan to expand in Wealth Management business for the Retail and Private Banking client segments in the next five years and is investing significantly in products, platforms and processes to support this growth aspiration. We are inviting capable business analyst to join us in achieving this.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Acquire in-depth understanding of products offerings, front-to-back processes and system capabilities for Wealth Management in serving Retail banking clients.
- Collaborate with global Wealth Management Transformation programme team and local stakeholders to communicate local requirements to programme team.
- Evaluate solutions proposed by programme team from country perspective in terms of business benefits and impacts. Ensure thorough understanding and proper signoff from relevant stakeholders and approval forums.
- Perform in-depth analysis to business problems and conflicting requirements. Identify root-causes from symptoms. Ability to clearly articulate proposal and options with pros and cons.
- Lead the planning and execution of business change management for rolling out the programme in Hong Kong, including process and procedure change, internal and external communications, training and supports, etc.
- Manage changes in policies, operational processes and controls, including any risks and regulatory compliance assessments. Engage relevant business departments in reviewing the deliverables and obtain necessary approvals.
- Own the agreed functional scope locally and lead UAT to ensure the change is fit-for-purpose.
- Partner with other functions within the bank in performing necessary due diligent review on the process and platform change throughout the delivery.
- Wealth Management line of business
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking
- Technology and Operations
- Legal and Compliance
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking industries.
- In-depth domain knowledge in wealth management line of business, and regulatory landscape in banking industry.
- Good understanding of the industry trends, market practices and challenges.
- Business solution focused, innovative, analytical mind-set, resourceful, thorough and diligent.
- Capable to deliver in a multi-location, cross functional, and matrix organization.
- International exposure and ability to handle cultural diversity.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 04/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.