Business Analyst in Business Change team
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 17
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– proactively drive requirements definition, plan the implementation, and implement the changes related to systems, processes and procedures
– analyze existing and potential operational impacts from the change implemented, ensure risks and issues are well captured and managed
– pro-actively liaise with IT and Operations teams to ensure that the relevant deliveries are consistent, controlled and delivered to the required level of accuracy – conduct process design and business integration for the Operations team
– identify and co-ordinate APAC SME resource and facilitate their input into the project
– plan testing (scope, test cases, scenarios and Sign-off test results
– define operation model incl MIS requirements and produce training material and oversee control framework and SOPs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Business Change Team in Hong Kong. We're responsible for various strategic projects from process management to technology improvement.
Your experience and skills
– worked in a similar position before
– a minimum of 5 years related business analyst and/or project management experience in the following areas: client onboarding/maintenance and back office operations.
– track record of providing guidance and direction in complex problems by applying knowledge, analytical skills and own judgment to determine suitable course of action
– strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to, and collect requirements from Ops Stakeholders / Senior Management covering complex topics
– good analytical skills and pro-active problem solving mindset and solid knowledge of the various business analyst tools and methodologies
– solid experience in business analysis in the financial industry (scoping, analyzing, planning, tracking, communicating etc), with focus on regulatory reporting or related fields
– ability to deal with senior managers and demanding stakeholders and ability to navigate across a complex organization
– strong communicator, able to build and manage relationship with various stakeholder groups
– strong organizer, able to manage the project schedule independently and provide regular updates to stakeholder group and management committee
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
- able to balance and prioritize several competing tasks within the project
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.