- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 Jan 17
Owing to Business Expansion in Greater China Area, we are looking for High Caliber Business Future Leaders to join our APAC Leadership & Operation team with details below:
- Reporting to Region BU head, who is responsible for Regional P&L and management
- Assist in strategic planning / initiatives, Ad Hoc Project
- Working closely with various internal (S&M, Ops, Vertical, Horizontal, corporate function) and external (universities, industry bodies) stakeholders
- Owning End to End journey of special program, from ideate, plan, to execute and improve
Successful Candidate should have:
- 1 to 5+ years' working experience in any Graduate Trainee Program, preferably with Banking Industry
- Bachelor / Master degree in Business / Accounting / Finance
- Strong Problem solving skills, Interpersonal Skills
- A curious, human-centered, openness to Multicultual working environment
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment and embark on regional and global travel as needed.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 171,400 employees as of December 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.