Business Change, Integration & Training Manager, Private Banking, Hong Kong
- HKD 800K to 1.1m
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 13 Jan 17
• Global Private Banking • Team Lead Responsibilities • Front Office Vertical
This key position will be part of the Business Integration team based in Hong Kong; which is tasked with the responsibilities of improving Front Office end user adoption of different change programs within Private Banking in APAC. Bbusiness integration to compliance, process improvement to change management and technology strategy to systems integration and application development.
The team works very closely with CTB and RTB teams alongside other departments to ensure change programs are properly rolled out to the end users with the goal of minimizing disruption and maximizing the acceptance and benefits to the end users.
The role will also encompass Strategy Planning and Communications to ensure the purpose and objectives of all strategies, plans, and initiatives of each business are aligned.
As a Business Integration specialist, the successful candidate will be representing the Business Integration team whenever there is a need.
Successful candidates will need to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Private Banking and Front office exposure will be highly advantageous
- Strong business acumen and outstanding customer engagament
- Project and Change management / Coordination experience will be desirable
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Soft skills include excellent oral and written communications; proven ability to influence and set expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal as well as external groups at varying levels of business and technical knowledge
- Self-motivated and team player
Interested candidates click the Apply button or contact Gwendolyn Fok at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence Number: 15S7496