Business Risk Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Sep 17
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and mitigating risk? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– pre-check client profile (CPAC) for account opening; and drive and perform periodic KYC review activities, e.g. review client profile, customer due diligence data and documents, and ensure that proper remediation steps are taken for any findings/issues
– keep abreast of new KYC policies and requirements and implement new processes into the a/c opening & periodic KYC review processes
– focus on the assurance of quality and consistency in Client Due Diligent (CDD) standards in accordance to the prevailing requirements; and within stipulated timeframe across Hong Kong & Singapore
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be in the Risk & Regulatory Execution team in Hong Kong's Wealth Management Markets. We provide services on execution components of account opening and KYC support to Client and Investment Advisors.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree, ideally
– experience in a wealth management environment with detailed exposure to KYC, Client Documentation and account opening
– a risk oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and controls
– a solid working understanding of Excel & PowerPoint
– supported North Asia markets and communicate easily with HK clients
– a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to listen
– a problem solver with the mindset to challenge the status quo
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
– able to prioritize escalation issues vs day to day business functions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.