(CONTRACT) - Loan Agency Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
3 months contract
The staff will support existing team members in the day to day management of syndicated loans notably on:
- computation of interest / monitoring of amounts due or payable
- preparation of the related correspondence (internal and external)
- obtaining required internal approvals
- update of the relevant loan details in internal spreadsheets and schedule system
- monitoring of reports to be received from clients and distributing out to banks
- safekeeping of original documents in the vault
The staff may also assist on non-production areas notably in relation to management reporting and system enhancements.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Very good practice of MS Office (Excel + Word)
- Planning & Organisation skills (setup and follow schedules)
- Oral and written communication skills (internal and external)
- Degree holder in finance / prior experience in syndicated loan management preferred
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Open to team work
- Common sense / Ability to learn from experience