Cash Equities Technology Support
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Sep 17
We are looking for a Cash Equities Technology Support to provide support to the Securities business in all categories of IT.
- Primary objective of the role is to provide regional application services to time sensitive Order Management system, covering markets such as, but not limited to:
- Hong Kong
- Working closely with vendor support team to provide the solutions required for a client centric Asia business.
- Collaborate with change team to roll out projects through the pre-defined Change Management Process; both infrastructure and application.
- Make sure incidents are appropriately prioritized, captured, communicated, logged and followed up to closure.
- To provide desktop services for the HK business:
- Lotus Notes E-Mail system
- Phone and Voice recording
- Building and decommissioning workstations
- The infrastructure is compliant with CIMBs Security Policy.
- The design/configuration is suitable for the Securities Business.
- The vendor delivery quality meets the CIMB requirement.
- To perform the daily morning and evening checks.
- To provide end users with 1st level support in seat or via remote access methods.
- To provide regional support teams 2nd level support via phone calls and other communication channels for our Order Management system.
- Some knowledge of FIX onboarding, configuration and testing is preferred.
Ensure our environment is compliant with our CIMB Policy and Procedure.
- Respond to problems, investigate and resolve where received via service desk or directly from the user base.
- Follow up with problems that arise from production.
- Resolution time of the problem needs to be in line with the urgency and business priority.
- Provide first-line support to local users and coordinate with the appropriate internal/external support units to resolve the problem.
- Hardware and software installation and maintenance.
- Escalate major issues or themes to Senior IT and business management.
- Setup IT equipment for meetings, internal and external events.
- Perform daily morning and evening check.
- Work with vendors for pre- & post-implementation activities and UAT testing.
- IT equipment procurement and inventory management
- Log the activity into our local tracking software to ensure proper management of the HK work stack.
- Minimum 3 years relevant trading floor application support experience
- Degree in Computing Science or other relevant discipline
- Strong customer service focus and the ability to deliver quality support are critical to this role.
- Ability to work effectively within a regional team across Asia regions.
- Agile and flexible thinking.
- All rounded Desktop technical skills in an enterprise Microsoft environment.
- Experience in trading related systems, WAN, LAN technologies, Firewall, Windows Server and Lotus Notes E-Mail system.
- Will to learn, responsible, self-motivated, and able to work independently & under pressure and work in irregular hour occasionally.
- Good manner & positive working attitude, good communication, documentation, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Must be attentive to detail, proactive and flexible