Client Experience Development Lead (APAC)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International.
- 17 Jan 17
The purpose of your role within the Global Client Experience Centre of Excellence is to apply and integrate customer thinking and practical experience design skills to deliver profitable client experience transformation. Working closely with the head of the Centre of Excellence, the other members of this growing team and the regional client experience leader you will design and deliver world class client experiences in collaboration with global stakeholders and programme teams.
About the Global Client Experience team
Fidelity’s vision is “to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future”. The Client Experience team was established at the beginning of 2013 and plays a critical role in enabling this vision, through understanding the needs of our clients and supporting the business globally in the implementation of world class client solutions.
The Global Client Experience team has a mandate to identify and share client experience best practice (both internally and externally referenced), and support the business in its implementation on a consistent basis across business areas and geographies. This work encompasses a broad range of activities, from client experience measurement and analytics, to providing the direct skills for the implementation of client improvements. The team is also accountable for delivery of the SuperRocks programme, and for directing the client-centric culture change required to become a leading client experience provider
The team works closely with the key stakeholders, particularly Sales, Marketing, Client Services, CRM, local business channels and management, with the aim of increasing client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Work with the team head and regional client experience lead to initiate end-to-end world-class experience mapping and (re)-design engagements
• Manage the design-related aspects of these engagements to orientate major business and change initiatives around clients, their experiences and ultimately deliver superior business outcomes
• Develop and embed standardised practical client experience best practice methodologies and tools into the Centre of Excellence and promote usage within the global organisation
• Maintain the standardised toolkits and resources library and support development into a world-class experience design practice based on organisational demand and maturity
• Train practitioners and support management of the global design community of practice to effectively embed and scale capabilities and sustainably deliver profitable client-centric change
• Contribute to thought leadership, best practices sharing and represent Fidelity’s client experience team and capabilities in- and externally as required
• Support client-centric culture change by promoting the voice of the client, foster client-centric behaviours and celebrate success stories
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Proven hands-on delivery experience of end-to-end tactical and strategic client journey mapping projects resulting in world class client experiences and quantifiable commercial outcomes
• Knowledge of client journey mapping best practices, tools and systems is required and experience with other client experience design techniques is considered an advantage (e.g. Design Thinking)
• Good understanding of relevant sources and techniques to generate client insights and understand wants and needs to create rich personas and support experience (re)design activity
• Demonstrable track record of successfully embedding client-centric approaches into a complex global organisation
• Working knowledge of key client experience disciplines required and qualifications considered an advantage
• Cross-industry experience including Financial Services is considered an advantage
• Project management, organisational and coordination skills required; working experience with Agile considered an advantage
• Strong workshop facilitation, training and influencing skills
• Creative thinking skills required and visual design skills considered an advantage
• Pro-active and able to work without supervision
• Excellent, effective communication skills
• Languages: Fluently spoken and written English, Mandarin (preferable but not mandatory), knowledge of any other Asian and / or European languages is an advantage