Compliance Associate/ Officer, Retail Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 12 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
To provide compliance support mainly on retail banking products ("RBP", including cards, mortgage, personal lending, deposits, etc.) and segments (branch banking/ digital).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Line Manager to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Review various marketing materials
- Review clients' complaints and handle requests by regulators (mainly HKMA and SFC)
- Provide assistance to the RB Compliance Team on administrative support
Qualifications and Skills
- Minumum 3 years relevant compliance and/ or regulatory experience in retail banking.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements on RBP and segments (branch banking/ digital) is an advantage.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.