Counterparty Risk | VP | Hong Kong
- $700 - 1.1mil HKD (Depending on experience)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 19 Sep 16
My client is a leading US bank who is seeking to hire a counterparty risk specialist with strong derivative knowledge. The Counterparty Risk team will work in implementing new products for the banks clients. This is an interesting opportunity for Counterparty Risk candidates who are seeking to join a bank that offers strong career progression and internal mobility
Counterparty Risk | AVP - VP
Salary: $700 - 1.1 mil HKD (Depending on experince)
Counterparty Risk Role details:
• Work with the business and support partners to mitigate the counterparty risk and approve structured derivative trades in line with the bank’s established policies and procedures.
• Monitor trading activity and assess the credit risk exposure evolving with individual credits as well as the portfolio as a whole. Ensure data accuracy in credit risk feeds.
• Conduct regular portfolio analysis, stress tests and sensitivity analysis on the counterparty risks.
• Participate in various New Product/Transaction approval forums with a view to highlight risk and approve deals from counterparty perspective.
• Participate in review and approval of the counterparty credit risk policies and procedures and suggest ways to improve the effectiveness as well as efficiency for new as well as existing products.
Counterparty Risk Ideal Requirements:
• 5 to 8 years of experience preferred in Counterparty Credit Risk
• Familiar with Global Market products, especially derivatives.
• Familiar with the credit analysis of Financial institution in the Asia Pacific region. Exposure to Corporates is an added advantage.
• Familiar with Bloomberg.
• Preferably data modeling skills (Excel/VBA).
For more information please apply to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org