- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 20 Feb 17
As a strong team player working with a group of professionals in our Customer Support Centre in Hong Kong, you will liaise with global team members to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for customers. This position requires you to track and respond to all incoming queries via telephone, web and email and to adhere to pre-defined objectives in order to deliver quality service to our customers.
We are looking for individuals with a mature attitude, who enjoy working with customers and are prepared to give the extra effort required to deliver world-class customer service. Pre-requisites include a courteous telephone manner and effective communication skills in fluent written and spoken English.
Analytical and open-minded, you should be an excellent problem-solver who is receptive to change. it is imperative that you enjoy learning, as you must continually update your knowledge of changing technology, company products, tools and processes.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Resolve and report on customer/vendor queries and problems of medium to large complexity. Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose less complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement(SLA)/key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence.
• Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or on-line support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
• Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting at customer/vendor/partner sites.
• Participate in product specification reviews, perform acceptance testing to ensure supportability, usability, and delivery without undetected bugs.
• Design staff training packages, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/services.
• Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
• Maintain client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement.
• Participate in service improvement projects within own area by executing parts of projects. May at some point manage small projects.
• Participate in delivery of additional support service packages, create and maintain strong operational relationship with clients.
Education & Experience
• University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar position in the same area with customer interaction and exposure. Experience in a SWIFT environment would be an advantage.
• Good communication skill in English and Japanese, both spoken and written
• Good knowledge of AIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows 2008, TCP/IP
• Good knowledge of Routers, VPN, Firewalls
• Knowledge of C or C++, Perl, Java, IBM MQ series is an asset
• Knowledge of SWIFTNet products is an asset
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and planning skills
• A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment and to go the extra mile in meeting service delivery targets
How to Apply
For details of the above job requirements, please visit our career website at www.swift.com/careers and search for Reference No. 2016-3317. Interested individuals please submit your job application through our career website.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 12 months, to be considered for other appropriate positions.