Data Analytics Manager - Banking - SAS, R and Python.
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Jan 17
A Global Bank is looking for a Data Analytic Professional to join their product units to support business functions in generating insights from structured and unstructured data for their business and strategic initiatives.
Data Analytics Manager.
- Analytics Modelling - Validating analytics scenarios by means of prototypes or pilot solutions and conduct customer centric analysis to identify factors contributing to business opportunities for growth and customer retentions.
- Foster new data-driven approaches to generate business insight in order to address unanswered business problems in a proactive way.
- Provide guidance and training to offshore analytics team
- Contributing to new idea in methodology and modelling, machine learning algorithms and report visualization
- Involve in projects in transforming the regional business analytics reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Master Study or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline: e.g., statistics, applied mathematics, physics, operations research, computer science, engineering.
- Recent track record of working experience in banking industry, FinTech related or few years of relevant working experience if the candidate holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree.
- Strong knowledge and experience in big data, machine learning algorithm, predictive algorithms, statistics modelling and data mining.
- Possess strong skills in analytical tools such as SAS, R and Python.
- Ability to translate business problems into information & mining questions and communicate complex analysis results in a clear, precise and actionable manner.