Digital Risk Manager - (Digital Business Analyst or Digital Product Manager accepted!)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 04 Aug 17
Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions. These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
- Support a range of projects in all areas of Digital Risk Management activities including: Digital Risk Impact Assessments, Training requirements and planning, Communications requirements and planning, Stakeholder Management.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead Digital Risk management activities - apply a Digital Risk management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the Digital Risks required by the projects or initiatives you are supporting.
- Specifically work across project teams and stakeholder groups to fully understand the impacts of Digital Risk resulting in a range of projects being implemented under the Digital Transformation initiative.
- Assess the required Digital Risk management interventions required for each project and put in place the appropriate Controls for both Risk and Compliance
- Set up and personally manage the required governance forums to manage Digital Risk across the projects you are accountable for.
- Ensure the full training needs are understood and the required training solutions are designed and effectively delivered and measured.
- From a Digital Risk perspective, effectively assess each project to understand risks and barriers and ensure effective Controls mechanisms are in place to mitigate accordingly.
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies, such as Product Owners, Business Analysts, Communications, Training and Digital teams to develop effective Digital Risk interventions.
- Contribute to post implementation reviews to demonstrate success and progress of projects
- Integrate Digital Risk Controls activities into project plan
- Ensure effective Digital Risk measurement is taking place with associated KPIs in place to measure the impact of Digital Risk
- A strong understanding of how a successful Risk Management process works
- Experience in driving Digital Risk management in a Digital context (Web/Mobile/Online Services)
- Experience in working directly with customers to drive Digital Risk and adoption of new technologies and tool
- Experience and knowledge of Digital Risk management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong Experience working within AGILE teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal - ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong English communication skills are necessary, Cantonese and Mandarin ability is preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with the Agile project management approach, and familiarity with the tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational Digital Risk efforts (please provide examples!)
This role is suitable for Digital professionals who have experienced running successful Digital Risk management activities for large Digital projects. Please provide examples in your CV or Cover Letter. You can show your interest by clicking the "Apply Now" button