Executive Assistant, APAC President Office
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– review and handle executives calls and emails responding where necessary
– take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
– provide organizational support, including organization of travel arrangements and media events, ordering of office supplies etc.
– administer filing systems
– work closely with and act as backup to other Assistant's within the Office of the President Asia Pacific
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be providing administrative support to a small number of executives in the Client Coverage, Regulatory Advisory and Relations, and Group Governmental Affairs teams in Hong Kong. We operate within the Office of the President Asia Pacific focusing on our clients as well as regulatory and government relationships across all businesses and functions in APAC.
Your experience and skills
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English as well as Mandarin and/or Cantonese
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.