Full Stack Web Developer (Node.JS and PHP) - (35-50K)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 26 Jul 17
Based in Hong Kong, my client specializes in logistics technology solutions on a mobile-based platform. Their main service is to provide on-demand logistics services to consumers across Asia.
- You'll brainstorm with UI/UX designers, backend developers and product owner to design and release new features for the existing web-applications;
- Design and specify the frontend components and architecture for these features;
- Lead frontend developers to define the architecture around these products and code on the new features;
- Help to grow the technical skills of other engineers on the team through direct mentorship, code and design reviews, and writing documentation;
- Identify and uphold frontend engineering best practices.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines; Strong leadership in managing, coaching junior developers;
- At least 4 years of experience in Web-based application development using Node.JS;
- Excellent skill using AngularJS and React;
- Familiar with UI/UX design;
- Good command of English;
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.