Funds lawyer, Top US Asset Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 21 Sep 16
Our client is a Well-known US Asset Manager and they are currently seeking an Associate General Counsel to join their team in Hong Kong.
A prestigious well-known asset manager is currently seeking an Associate General Counsel to join their team in Hong Kong. This position reports directly to the Head of Legal and as a part of the regional legal team you will be responsible for providing detailed legal advice and handling all litigation matters. You will also be engaged in various fund registration and distribution, as well as drafting, negotiating, and preparing agreements with external parties.
To qualify for this position candidates must have the following:
- Qualified lawyer in common law jurisdiction with at least 3-8 years PQE
- Solid understanding in general Asset Management and SFC regulatory matters
- Great interpersonal skills - being able to work closely with business and regulators
- Excellent team player
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the asset management industry and achieve genuine work life balance.