Global Investment Bank – AVP Java OMS Developer (Agile, Java NIO, J2SE, Low latency)
- up to 70,000 HKD
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Allegis Group Hong Kong
- 15 Sep 17
This is an AVP Java Developer position within a growing cash equity business looking at order management systems development using Agile Methodology & Core Java. You will be exposed to product ownership and be a point of contact in Hong Kong.
Are you passionate about developing and innovating systems?
Are you collaborative, independent and driven?
- Build server side core technology for Equities Front Office Applications
- Focus on direct development related activities such as coding, design, configuration management, and support.
- Build close working relationships with your business and IT colleagues.
- 5+ years of strong Core Java experience
- 5+ years extensive development expertise in high performance, high availability, high throughout, high capacity, yet low latency, transaction-oriented, distributed system, preferably in a financial environment.
- 5+ hands on experience with data structures, algorithms, and network programming using Java NIO
- 5+ years with order management systems or order state handling
- 5+ years with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
- In the case of clearly exceptional candidates some elements of the above will be flexible.
- Highly committed, and able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams.
- Excellent communication skills
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or call +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion