Head, Policy Analytics, HK Hub
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 06 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
1) Effective Hub Team Formation/ Function
a) To design progressive milestones and to liaise with corresponding parties to ensure smooth task migration from countries to the Hub Team
b) To set up a process for data submission from the countries in a structure manner
c) To evaluate, in terms of effectiveness and suitability, the Analytics Hub's position across the region on an on-going basis
2) Effective People resources management
a) To effectively allocate people resources to varies regional functions/ country supports
b) To ensure smooth staff rotation from other countries to Hub Team (if applicable)
c) To establish plan on talent development
3) Active participation in RDF segmentation analysis and RDF MIS formation for countries
a) To formulate/ refine credit policy as per Risk Decision Framework in order to reflect changes in risk/ competitive dynamics in the market place
b) To formulate RDF MIS for on-going monitoring, and establish necessary review meeting with countries
c) To drive RDF MIS reports migration to PPQ in structure and clear manner (e.g. ensure all procedures up-to-date, regular update, and document status to ensure clear and transparent among Hub Team, Countries, and PPQ Team)
4) Professional analytical support to countries
a) To provide feedback and information relating to prospective target market segment risk for business/ product development
b) To provide portfolio analysis (e.g. credit performance forecasts, financial proposition review, and etc) to ensure good growth
c) To conduct application/ behaviour scorecard monitoring and cut-off review
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.