Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Head of Compliance - MLRO
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: $1.5 Million - $1.8 Million + Bonus
- Support the Regional Head of Compliance in developing the Country Compliance Strategy
- Efficient and effective support of the Regional Head of Compliance in organizing general compliance structures with regard of being compliant with all Hong Kong regulatory regulations and requirements.
- Manage and assist on Compliance, anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions, and anti-fraud matters for Hong Kong.
- Responsible, as part of the compliance management team, for contributing to the overall strategic direction of the department, and the management, performance, compliance and control of the Hong Kong compliance function.
- Provide input to business line and functions procedures to address arising issues. Liaise with and advise senior management on issues that affect AML, counter-terrorist financing (CTF), sanctions, fraud and
- Provide regulatory compliance advisory support for the Hong Kong business. Maintain awareness of regulatory changes relating to the Hong Kong business and implement necessary internal actions through training, meetings and effective communication.
Ideally, you will be currently working in a Global Investment/Corporate Bank in Hong Kong in a Deputy Head/Head of role covering Advisory and MLRO with team management experience.