Head of Compliance Assurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Recruit Legal , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 25 May 16
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance department, you will be in charge of a team to oversee compliance reviews and assessments.
- Manage a team of professionals to plan, conduct, review and report results of compliance reviews and assessments
- Ensure compliance reviews and assessments are conducted effectively
- Offer advice and recommendation to management in the area of compliance standard enhancement
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance in advising business on compliance assurance issues
- Direct and ensure regulatory reviews and assessments are completed timely
- Liaise with Head Office on internal control-related requests
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and regulators
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 10 years’ of relevant experience in compliance/business operational review and/or IT audit experience in banking/financial institutions
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Good knowledge of AML, KYC and compliance review.
- Familiar with banking operational processes and procedures, systems, products and services
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Please send your CV (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.