Head of Consumer Banking Compliance, Hong Kong
- HKD1800000.00 - HKD2000000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 30 Aug 16
A Great Leadership Opportunity to Work in Leading Global Consumer Bank to Head a Team of High-Calibre Compliance Professionals…..
- Head of Country Consumer Banking Compliance
- Well-Established Household Bank
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our client is a leading international universal bank with a well-established Consumer Banking arm in Asia. As part of continue business growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance professional to join the bank to lead the Consumer Banking Compliance Team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance for Hong Kong, you will lead the Hong Kong team responsible for Consumer Banking Compliance. You will manage the compliance risk for Consumer Banking in Hong Kong, the Consumer Banking business includes Wealth Management and Business / SME Banking in addition to traditional retail banking activities. You will advise and review compliance matters arising from the Consumer Banking business operations, products and services and you will take the lead to provide solutions on compliance and regulatory issues to the business. In addition, you will identify and implement regulations applicable to the business whilst developing policies, procedures and internal control systems to mitigate compliance and regulatory risk. Supporting the Consumer Banking business directly, you will work closely with the business leaders, country compliance, internal audit and risk management functions and you will be required to attend business meetings to understand more about the business focus. Being a member of the senior management team in compliance, you will also be a member of various risk committees and contribute to the wider compliance and risk management functions on policies and framework formulations. You will promote a strong compliance culture and raise awareness on compliance and regulatory risks through providing appropriate training.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A University Degree with relevant professional certifications / qualifications preferred
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Compliance and / or Legal gained from Consumer Banking
- Solid knowledge of Consumer Banking and Wealth Management regulations for Hong Kong (HKMA)
- Understanding of the Consumer Banking business and operations
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 39507. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.