Head of Corporate Secretarial Services (Director)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 15 Sep 17
A Global Business Services Provider operating across more than 80 countries has an opening for a Director to head the corporate secretarial department in Hong Kong.
The role will include but definitely not limited to:
- Oversee and leading a team of professional staff to provide corporate secretary related services to local Hong Kong private companies and overseas companies, MNCs and high net-worth individuals.
- Together with the managers, manage and maintain key client portfolios ensuring excellent relationship.
- Maintain a strong control and compliance environment by monitoring and developing the overall workflow, systems and procedure as well as staff training and development.
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities and services.
- Business Development through partnering global sales teams to do networking.
- Supervise managers for complicated and problematic cases.
- Liaise with regulators, government authorities and professional intermediaries.
- Involved in setting and preparing the department budget as well as target revenue. Lead the team effectively to achieve the target.
- Monitor and control the billing, debt recovery and credit control actions in the department.
- To improve efficiency, participate in reviewing, monitoring and re-structuring of each team.
Candidate has to possess a ICSA/HKICS membership or equivalent. Candidate should also be a University graduate with more than 20 years of relevant work experience. Candidate has to be familiar with regulations for Hong Kong companies as well as other overseas jurisdictions. Strong leadership, self-motivation, excellent interpersonal skills are essential. Ability to lead a team and at the same time work independently.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Agency License Number: 15C7420
Registration Number: R1767553