Head of Country Compliance, Insurance
- HKD1300000.00 - HKD1800000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 16
An Outstanding Opportunity for a Compliance professional to Lead a Team on Local Regulatory Compliance issues in Insurance…..
- Country Compliance
- Strong Involvement with Regional Team
- Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses
Our client is a well-known international Insurance Group with a strong commitment in expanding the Hong Kong business. As part of their commitment in enhancing and improving their compliance, risk and controls in the Hong Kong operation as well as the anticipation of possible upcoming changes with the new insurance regulatory body, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for an experienced Insurance Compliance professional to lead a team in the Hong Kong Compliance function.
Reporting to the Country Legal & Compliance Head, you will lead a team of experienced compliance professional providing firm-wide regulatory and compliance support and assurance. Your team will implement compliance programs to ensure any new or changes in regulatory requirements are met and any compliance issues are identified, evaluated and addressed. You will work with the business to review and implement key control measures, advise on regulatory changes, design the governance structure and quality assurance program, and you will develop assessment tools to enhance compliance program and controls. Your team will also participate in projects and business initiatives by providing compliance support. As a team leader, you will prepare reports to regional and global teams, risk management committee and the board. In addition, you will promote a strong compliance culture and conduct compliance trainings.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- An University degree with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in Compliance preferably with a sizeable international Life Insurance company and / or Retail Banks with Insurance related businesses
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Retail Banking and / or Insurance regulations and rules
- Familiar with a wide range of insurance products
- Ability to formulate and implement compliance policies and procedures
- Proven team leadership experience
- Sharp interpersonal skills with experience working across local, regional and global teams
- Excellent communications with fluency in English and Cantonese
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 38429 .www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.