Head of Hong Kong Compliance - Retail Banking
- HKD150000 - HKD190000 per month + Attractive Bonus!
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 20 Sep 16
Our client is a reputable and well established financial institution that provides a wide variety of services to their clients globally.
Reporting into the Hong Kong Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will:
- Oversee the Retail Compliance team to achieve team's objectives and ensure that the internal policies and procedures are aligned with the regulatory standards
- Provide all round compliance advisory and support in all areas of compliance to Retail Banking business on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Perform relevant compliance testing and review and identify any gaps
- Advise on regulatory and compliance requirements for new rules or regulations, products or other initiatives
- Establish suitable monitoring and control processes to oversee activities carried out by relevant business areas.
- Coach and train the compliance team and provide relevant guidance
- Manage direct dealings with regulator, external auditors and internal auditors
- Provide training to the business on relevant compliance topics
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 10+ years of relevant compliance experience in a Retail Banking capacity
- Have sound knowledge with the HKMA Regulations
- Have prior management responsibilities is a must
- Be familiar with corporate investment banking products
- Be a self starter and can work under pressure
- Proficiency in English and CANTONESE is a MUST
Attractive remuneration package is offered to the suitable incumbant.
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at email@example.com or call Venus Ip for a private discussion.