Head of Legal and Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bohan Group
- 21 Sep 16
Top Tier Chinese corporate bank – Attractive Remuneration
Our client, a fast-growing Chinese corporate bank is looking for a Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Manage a team of around 5-10, advise relevant business units on various compliance-related issues including regulatory, AML, general compliance, monitoring and surveillance, cross-border issues etc.
- Ensure compliance reviews and assessments are conducted effectively
- Liaise with regulators and auditors and ensure that regulatory changes related to the Risk Assurance or Compliance Testing framework are adopted respectively
- Liaise with Head Office on internal control-related requests
- Set up or refine monitoring and control processes for the business, document any compliance risks, reporting, analyzing and presenting management information related to compliance and regulations
- A university degree ideally with relevant professional qualifications in accounting, law or audit
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant compliance experience gained from Corporate Banking
- Good understanding on cross-border compliance issues and Hong Kong Banking regulatory requirements (HKMA, SFC etc.)
- Working experience in Chinese banks is a plus
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Senior Manager
- Please email your resume to Lma@bohanco.com. Alternatively, contact us through email for a confidential discussion on market info and professional advice. Your interest will be treated in strict confidential.