Head of Process Re-engineering
- HK$110K - HK$120K per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 16 Jan 17
My client is a global bank currently looking for a Head of process re-engineering. The coverage will be bank wide projects (CIB/Retail/PBWM) leading the process improvement and providing the training to the end users. Candidates must have experience in AGILE, SCRUM, Lean/Six Sigma. Interested candidates please send cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person in this role will work with senior management, business and support partners alike to ensure each of the components of the framework are implemented successfully and that the overall reengineering program in the region is delivering the required benefits to fund future years' growth
- Work with senior stakeholders to scope and define internal consulting engagements to help them solve business issues.
- Lead internal consulting engagements with business partners to re-engineer business functions, ranging from operating model and organization design to product profitability analysis.
- Lead and coach junior resources on analysis of current state data to form hypotheses and ultimately deliver recommendations on the required change to achieve the stated objectives.
- Assist the businesses to develop practical implementation plans as well as tracking and governance for those programs.
- Assist businesses to identify enhancing opportunities across the franchise, using data and qualitative analysis.
- Ensure project investment is being optimized across the portfolio and best practices are being incorporated from across the region.
- Work with Finance and Expense Management Analytics to put in place more effective productivity metrics.
- 10+ years of total work experience in financial services
- 7+ years of project / program management experience related to re-engineering and business transformation, ideally with experience from a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Strong data analytics capabilities, especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking
- Ability to work effectively with senior managers and with large teams across countries, functions and businesses
- Understanding of the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large-scale initiatives across countries and businesses
- Ability to structure strategic, 'answer first' initiatives to address business issues
- Strong communication skills and the ability to structure logical analyses presentations; Excel and PowerPoint skills are key