Head of Regulatory Reporting
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 18 Aug 17
10 years in bank accounting, management of HKMA returns, experienced on system migration
Our client is a prime licensed bank in Hong Kong.
- Report to the CFO
- Ensure the regulatory returns to HKMA and otherwise, are prepared in an accurate and timely manner.
- This includes, and not limited to, a broad spectrum of regulatory reporting, financial and statutory reporting, taxation, daily accounting control function
- Manage the general ledger system migration.
- Set up of Group’s financial reporting policies and reporting procedures
- Ensure year end Group financial statements are prepared in accordance with HK Accounting Standards and the Banking Disclosure requirements; and maintain liaison the external auditor
- 10 years in bank accounting, management of HKMA returns.
- Holder of a good degree plus an accounting qualification
- Experienced on system migration
- Excellent command of Chinese and English
Please send cv in MS Word format to Thomson Ng, email, Thomson.ng@globalassociates,com, cc email@example.com or call Thomson Ng at 28997731 for a meeting.