- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 19 Aug 17
Provide functional and technical expertise in the review, analysis, development and implementation of business applications and administrating database whenever applicable and with coordination with HO-ITD ensuring application of security and adherence with head office strategy.
1. Provide user support to all the branch users and provide necessary training on usage of various bank systems and applications. Maintain and support all bank related applications including HKMA, FTS, STET and other bank’s applications.
2. Ensure high availability of systems and networks as per the agreed SLAs with either HO or vendors, escalate and resolve all IT related issues.
3. Prepare Management Information System reports as and whenever required / approved and generate all periodic reports as per approved schedule.
4. Installing configuring and maintaining various branch IT Systems and components like Operating Systems, Local Area Networks, Communications protocols, Accounting System, Active Directory, Antivirus, ..And to ensure all system components are up and running smoothly.
5. Update the system with all and periodic amendments/enhancements and patches as dictated by the vendors and/or HO ITD, maintaining all the necessary logs and implementation records.
6. Ensure adherence to all NBAD IT policies and procedures with a special focus IT Security and the overall governance of IT.
7. Carry out all daily processes and IT related operational tasks as per the schedule approved by the system manual/ HO ITD and maintain necessary log of these processes. Record any process failure thru Service Portal and escalate to HO ITD for resolution. Report all incidents to Head of Operations – Hong Kong for his information and necessary action at the branch level.
8. Take out and store all necessary backup copies of system software, system logs and data and store them in separate secured place as per IT Policy of the Bank.
9. Update IT Operation manuals and maintenance of inventory of application with owner
10. Maintain inventory record for and timely renew all IT vendor contracts
11. Any other IT related jobs that may be assigned from time to time. Support BCP and DR activities.
12. Support BCP and DR activities.
Successful candidate will have:
1. Bachelor degree preferably in IT or IT related subjects
2. Experience in the IT field on S/W development
3. Full awareness of banks policy manuals, A&OM, CBK and AML and CFT and Sanctions regulations.
4. Familiar with IT regulatory requirements to ensure relevant IT controls are properly executed and in place for the branch.