IT Programme Manager - (1 - 1.2 mil) 12m contract
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 14 Aug 17
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. They are seeking an experienced programme managemer to guide a large complex technology transformation project. This is a 12 month contract role.
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. They are seeking an experienced programme managemer to guide a large complex technology transformation project.
- Initiating and shaping a programme of work
- Development of a well-defined programme plan, coordinating planning across multiple Project Managers and delivery partner teams
- Collaborating and influencing senior management stakeholders and business partners for all key programme plans
- Determine, analyse and identify performance metrics and measurements and implement improvement plans to track and drive on time delivery and adherence to budget
- Identify systemic process improvements, alternative options or corrective actions
- Managing and co-ordinating the programme plan, handling changes as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits
- Acting as a change leader with the business leadership and business sponsor
- Substantial experience driving the implementation of complex technology programmes and projects as a Programme Manager
- Solid track record in managing and delivering key strategic technology projects
- Over 10 years experience working within the financial services industry
- Formal Project Management qualifications, such as Prince2, PMP or Agile
- Extensive experience delivering complex technology programmes and projects within the financial services industry
- At least 6 years project experience with strong presentation and leadership skills, and proven ability to lead projects independently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills. Ability to resolve conflicts and defuse tension among project team members
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills with Mandarin language skills advantageous
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure and tight time line is crucial.