IT Specialist (Infrastructure)
- 50k + benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 11 Aug 17
My client is a leading investment management firm and one of the largest in Asia and they are currently looking for an IT specialist to join their team who will be involved in project based work as well as day to day operations in a very high transactional environment.
• Key IT infrastructure resource covering multiple areas of the business.
• Working on key initiatives and project based work in development.
• Working on day to day operations allowing the business to run smoothly.
• Cover a wide range of infrastructure skills to support the business function.
• Cover networks, Security, Administration, Storage and Databases.
• 3 years’ experience minimum in a professional environment
• Experience with storage (VNX and Netapp for example)
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, SQL and Mongodb)
• Experience in OS such as Wintel and Linux Servers as well as VMware
• Network experience such as Wan/Lan, routing as well as Security (firewalls, filters etc) is a good bonus
• Exposure to corporate applications such as Active Directory, MS Exchange, Sharepoint and Commvault is advantageous
• Development desire in C++ or C#, Java, scripting would be beneficial but not essential
If you want to be part of an extremely reputable organisation with great career boosting experience, then please feel free to send your interest to ben (@) mainstayasia (.) com or contact me on +852 3956 1562.