Infrastructure Systems Analyst/Information Security
- Competitive Salary and Compensation
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 18 Sep 17
My client is one of the world’s biggest asset management firms with heavy presence in Asian region. They are now looking for an Infrastructure Systems Analyst/Information Security to join the team in Hong Kong.
This is a client facing role requires good communication and interpersonal skills. You will work closely with multiple technology teams and stakeholders to determine appropriate systematic infrastructure and secured cyber environment.
- 10+ years’ experience working in financial services industry (investment banks, hedge funds etc.)
- Proven hands on experience on being a senior systems administrator, exchange admin, network engineer or an information security officer
- Experience working on data center implementations, disaster recovery and/or new office buildouts
- Vendor management experience
- Proactive problem solving and strong communication skills
A chance to join a reputable buy side firm with the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of technology roles. This will allow you to be exposed to different technologies and allow you to experience the entire front to back flow of the business.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Leo Tse at firstname.lastname@example.org call +852 2544-4844.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://www.bahpartners.com/live-roles