Investment Banking Division (IBD), Hong Kong Coverage, Vice President (Tri-lingual speakers preferred)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Sep 17
See job description for details
Company Profile ( http://www.morganstanley.com/ )
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Introduction to Investment Banking Division ( http://www.morganstanley.com/what-we-do/investment-banking )
Corporations, organizations and governments around the world rely on Morgan Stanley’s reputation as a global leader in investment banking. Our advisory and capital-raising services are recognized as among the best in the industry.
Morgan Stanley's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) department devises and executes innovative, customized solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. The M&A team excels in domestic and international transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, recapitalizations, spin-offs, exchange offers, leveraged buyouts and takeover defenses as well as shareholder relations. Morgan Stanley applies its extensive experience with global industries, regions and banking products to meet our clients' short- and long-term strategic objectives.
Hong Kong Coverage Team
Based in Hong Kong, the high-performing Hong Kong Coverage team within IBD is currently seeking a Vice President to focus primarily on driving, leading and executing prominent transactions in the Hong Kong market; ensuring cooperation among key stakeholders within the Firm to deliver highest quality of service to the Firm’s clients.
As a Vice President, this high-touch role will be actively involved in close partnership with senior investment banking professionals, as well as advisory and guidance to junior team-mates.
Qualifications and Skill-sets Required
- A university graduate with excellent academic results
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an Investment Banking advisory role
- Professional advisory and client-servicing experience with industry-leading financial institutions a must
- Tri-lingual communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese a distinct advantage
- Technically sound with practical financial modeling skills
- An analytical mindset with solid knowledge of accounting, financial and operational concepts
- Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects under tights timelines
- Excellent team player, with resilience and strong initiative to succeed in a small team setting
- Demonstrate best-in-class professional integrity
- Proactive, positive, highly self-motivated and goal-oriented